Monday, April 4, 2011

Save As Draft by Cavanaugh Lee

Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Age Group: Adult
Rating: 4/5
Source:Publisher


SAVE AS DRAFT @Readers A love triangle evolving over e-mails, texts, and Facebook messages that makes you wonder if the things we leave unsaid—or rather unsent—could change the story of our lives.
6:59 PM Feb. 14th via twitterfeed
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011
From: Izabell
To: Reader
Subject: Save as Draft
Are we Facebook friends yet? I’m the wactress (waitress/actress) turned lawyer who lives her life online. (Don’t we all these days?)
Anyway, I’ve got this problem. . . . There’s this guy. His name’s Peter. He’s my best friend and co-worker, and we just started dating, which is potentially a huge mistake. But, that’s not all. There’s this other guy, Marty. I met him on eHarm, and he ran with the bulls in Spain. I can’t get him off my mind. What a mess. I’d love your advice if you can take a second out of your crazy, high-tech life. Shoot me an e-mail. Or text me. Or BB messenger me.
And friend me if you haven’t already! You can find me on Facebook under Save as Draft.
Izabell


I know in this blog I usually read and review YA novels, but SAVE AS DRAFT caught my attention and I immediatly had to read this one. What I first loved about SAVE AS DRAFT was the beautiful cover it has! I mean look at that cover. It looks like a Mac laptop and the famous eaten Apple logo is in the shape of heart because this book is about a young woman who is rying to find love on the interent.

The premise of the novel did remind me of the author's life because if you read what Lee says, she's an attorney and at night she's on internet dating sights. The entire book is in forms of texts and emails. There are not many types of books with emails only, and the few I have read, I have loved them. This book was so cute and I loved the love story that followed Izabell and Peter along. I never knew what actually happened on dating sites such as eHarmony, but I now know.

I enjoyed Lee's writing style in this book and would love to see more books in the same format from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment