Friday, October 7, 2011

October - National Anti-Bullying Month

As you may know, October is National Anti-Bullying Monthand every year, people are wondering when there will be an end to bullying. To me, bullying is a silent killer. It works in a way that only the victim suffers and no one else knows about it because the victim never does anything because they're either scared or it doesn't feel right to them. This month, our voice has to be heard and help all the victims.

Many of you who read my blog, know that I've been a victim of bullying myself. I know the pain and that's why I created Show Love, Not Hate. I gathered authors together and Eleni from La Femme Readers and they each shared their stories. If you would like to read an author's story, click on their name below.

Kirsten Miller

Gwen Hayes

Melinda Metz

Eleni (La Femme Readers)

Laurie Faria Stolarz

Jennifer Murgia

Lisa Cach

My Story


No one deserves to feel unloved and you always have to remember that it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment