Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

I didn't post anything up today due to it being 9/11, the ten year anniversary. I can't believe it's been so long. I remember that day very well. I was in second grade and remember seeing teachers running around and they turned on the T.V. Some kids were getting picked up in my class and I remember this girl, she was crying.

At first I didn't realize why. Then, I found out. Her dad died inside the Twin Towers. Everything was scary that day and I still have the image of the T.V screen showing the Twin Towers burning and falling and people screaming and running away.

I still can't believe time went by so fast. Ten years ago, I was in second grade when tragedy struck our nation and now I'll be graduating high school.

Let's all have a day of silence and remember all the ones who lost their lives and honor the heroes who risked their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment