Friday, January 7, 2011

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

At the start of this breathtaking novel, Damen and Ever travel to Summerland in search of an antidote to reverse a powerful poison. But instead of the cure they seek, they find something far more sinister: the truth about their existence and the fate lying in wait of an immortal’s soul.

Now, with Damen fighting to save them from the Shadowland, Ever turns to magick, hoping to break Damen’s curse. Along the way Ever encounters the mysterious Jude, finding herself drawn to him in a way that will test her love for Damen like never before . . .



I eagerly waited for Shadowland to come out. I would count the days until I was going to be able to hold this book in my hand and when I finally did, I finished it in one night. Shadowland was good, but not as good as Evermore and Blue Moon. I fell a bit let down from the high expectations I had for this book.

Ever and Damen here were so cute and two characters that were minor before, are now big ones. Roman continues to be around and I still kept a watchful eye on him. Ever again continued making more stupid mistakes and now both Damen and Ever are rushing to find a cure for Damen so they can touch each other without having Damen die.

The ending shocked me the most. It was something I wasn't even thinking that was going to happpen. I won't spoil the ending, but I will say it will leave you dying for the next book, Dark Flame.

The cover again was beautiful and the Immortals covers continue to suprise and amaze me with each book.

If you are dying to read this book, I recommend you reading it. It was ana amzing book and Alyson Noel showed us once more her talent in going inside a teenagers mind and making her characters come to life.

♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment