Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen's are waning.

In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen's tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must chose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives - or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...
 
The second installment in the Immortals Series is breathtaking. I stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish it. There was no way I was putting this one down. I just couldn't. The book is an emotional roller coaster and to be truthful here, I cried at the end.
 
Ever here gets herself into a whole lot of trouble and throughout the book I wanted to yell at her for all the things she was doing that was wrong. But then, Damen chaged. He changed so much, it hurt me even more it was hurting Ever. She was lonely and she was trying to save Damen from a curse. There is a new character, Roman, and all I'm going to say for now is watch out for him and don't fall for his charm.
 
The ending was a cliffhanger and it left me wanting to read Shadowland immediatly.
 
The cover was amazing and there is no word to discribe it. So far, the Immortals series have had such exquisite covers, I'm in love with them. This book is a definite read if you loved Evermore.
 
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment