Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorites of 2010

So, below is a list of my favorite books I read in 2010. Please note that the list below is not all of the books I've read. They are just my top favorites and they're in no particular order. Also, I will be posting the reviews for these ones!


1. The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate
3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
4. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
5. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
6.City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
7. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
8. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
9. Deception by Lee Nichols
10. 13 To Life by Shannon Delany

I've read so many great books in 2010 (reviews will be up, don't worry) and I can't wait for all the 2011 books to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment