Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Root


The Guardian, a newspaper based in London, England is partnering with Random House Publishers for a new interactive novel called ROOT. Below is a little synopsis about this book:

Meet Molly Root, geek heroine on the most dangerous of missions.

Her best friend has been murdered, revealing his secret life as a notorious hacker, and suspicion falls on a corporation with shady secrets to hide. Teenage computer expert Molly must recruit a highly-skilled team to help her solve the mystery – before it's too late…


Sounds amazing, doesn't it? I'm so excited to read this and by going to The Guardian's website here you can check out the story. Also, the first chapter is up with other chapters and I'm reading them right now and am in love with them. Who doesn't like a good hacker novel. There's not many of those books on the market and I'm so glad The Guardian is doing this, plus, you can read it for free on their website.

So far, I'm blown away from this novel and I hope there's more of it because I'm already hooked. If you're looking for a new novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat, ROOT is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment