The main character, Audrey, was actually a difficult person for me to create because she goes through this crazy traumatic experience. I had to put myself in her shoes in order to write her. It was a really hard place to go to.
2. Every author has their story about their road to publication. How was your road?
3. How did you come up with the idea for THE VOICE?
4. Where do you write? Kitchen, living room, park?
5. Can you describe yourself and your interests?
6. How does it feel like being a debut author?
7. Do you plan on writing anymore novels? Can you tell us a bit about them?
You can visit me at www.JenniferAnneDavis.com for updates and news! Please feel free to follow me on FB, Twitter, and Goodreads! All links can be accessed via my website!
Thanks for the great interview Jennifer!! Check out Jennifer's debut novel, THE VOICE, out on January 29, 2013!