Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update

Hi all,

I just wanted to update you on what has been happening lately. I've been so caught up with all my college reading (there's so much to read and so much information I have to stick into my head). I haven't had any time to do any fun reading (as I like to call it) and even try to enjoy a book since college has technically taken over my life. But again, don't fret, I am not planning on abandoning the blog in any way, but until the work load starts to slow down a bit or when I finish my first semester, which should be at the end of November, early December, I should get back to all of you.

Until then, I hope you all have been having fun reading new books and if you liked one a lot, let me know so I can add it to my To-Be-Read pile which is only growing everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment