Friday, August 24, 2012

Where I Have Been

Hey my lovely followers and readers!

I know it's been FOREVER since I last posted something here on the blog or on Twitter. But I want you to know I am alive and the reason I have ben absent for so long is that I was getting ready to begin college! I was so nervous and anxious because it was a new experience to me and I just didn't really know what to expect. But everything went great and I'm so glad. I start classes on Monday so I'm also pretty excited about that. But I want you all to know that I will begin posting again - it may not be a lot because I am going to focus on my studies, but I want you to know that any questions you have, book suggestions, or just want to write to me for fun, I'll still be checking my email all the time so feel free to write. I would love to hear from you all!

I hope you all have a great end of the summer before school begins and if you have already started, good luck! I'll be back on the blog so stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment